Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Notes of Friendship

Dear friends sent the following to us. We pass it on to you:

Notes of Friendship

I treasure all my Christmas cards;
They mean so much to me,
Each one from someone special whom
I'd so much like to see.

Some come from friends I don't oft see ~
They live too far away ~
Their cards are like a friendly smile
That brightens Christmas Day.

The message each one brings to me
From friends on my own street,
Is like a gift that's wrapped with love,
Each one a yuletide treat.

I'm thankful for these lovely cards
That come to me each year ~
These precious notes of friendship with
Their greetings of good cheer.

And I wish for you this Christmas all
The joy the season brings;
Peace, good health, and lots of love ~
The best of everything.


by Lela Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment